Does this treatment hurt?
Not at all!
How many treatments do I need?
We highly recommend to start with a course of 6 treatments and do them weekly for the most effective results!
Are results permenant?
Yes, the results of this treatment are long-lasting. We do not like to use the word "permanent" as excessive calorie intake, pregnancy, hormone changes are examples of factors which could cause the cells to increase in size once again. To ensure your results are long-lasting we HIGHLY recommend exercising, as the bum is a muscle which will grow.
Is this treatment the same as the vacuum butt lift ?
No, we do not use the butt vacuum cups.
During this treatment we combine:
Ultrasound Cavitation or Laser Lipo - which melts the fatty pockets
Radio Frequency - To tone the bum and increase collagen production
Vacuum Suction- To lift and plump the bum
We have found that clients get much better and longer-lasting results without any side effects with our combination in comparison. The butt vacuum is great if you want a very perky bum before a big event due to the initial swelling, however, the results are semi-permanent typically lasting a few weeks and you can also experience severe bruising.
When will I see results?
Immediately! Initial tightening of the skin can be seen immediately after treatment, and it continues gradually over time. Your bum will also appear more toned and perky.
If I show you a picture of what I want is this possible?
We love understanding what our clients want so we can work towards a goal and manage expectations. We will always be honest if this is something the treatment can or cannot do. Remember we can tone, firm and make the booty appear larger and perkier, however, we may not be able to increase the size the same way liposuction can.
The effectiveness of the results does come down to how much you stimulate and grow your muscles post-treatment.
Do I need to prepare before the treatment?
On the day:
• Drink at least 1.5 litres of water before the treatment
• Do NOT drink any fizzy drinks or caffeine 3-4 hours prior
• Do NOT avoid food- your body into starvation mode causing you to store fat not shed it.
• Please wear a thong that you do mind getting gel on.
• Please make sure you have no fake tan on, as this will block our machine.
• Please ensure your intimate area is thoroughly clean.
Any post treatment advice?
Yes! Aftercare is equally as important as the treatment.
• Avoid alcohol for 48-72 hours after treatment.
• Avoid heavy meals immediately after.
General post-treatment advice:
• Drink plenty of water (over 2 litres of water a day). This is how your body will flush out the dead fat cells and toxins. This treatment will not be effective if you do not drink water regularly.
• Follow a healthy balanced diet, to avoid excess weight gain
• Exercise! This will help stimulate lymphatic activity and you will see results faster. This treatment is not designed to replace a balanced lifestyle.
• Use a cream that is designed to promote collagen on the areas twice a day. This will allow you to see quicker results and also treat any cellulite, saggy skin and stretch marks. (we can recommend some great ones)
• Book your session in a week. More than one session will be required to achieve maximum results
What areas will be treated?
This treament will work on the back of thighs, hips and buttocks.