Does this treatment hurt?
Not at all!
How many treatments do I need?
We highly recommend to start with a course of 6 treatments and do them weekly for the most effective results!
Are the results permenant?
Yes, the results of this treatment are long-lasting. We do not like to use the word "permanent" as excessive calorie intake, pregnancy, hormone changes are examples of factors which could cause the cells to increase in size once again.
How long the results last is dependent on how well you follow post-treatment aftercare.
What are the different technologies you offer?
We wanted to simplify the process of you going back and forth debating what treatment would be the most beneficial.
That's why your aesthetician will choose the most effective techniques for you, out of the following:
Laser lipo: The laser penetrates the skin to selectively target the fat cells and tighten the skin at the same time
Ultrasound Cavitation: Breaks and melts the fat. A probe is used meaning we can have more control in correcting any asymmetry. Great for larger amounts of fat
Radio Frequency: Tightens and firms saggy skin
Vacuum Suction: Drains blocked lymph nodes, allowing toxins and damaged fat cells to leave the body.
(Please note this does not include E-Cryo)
When will I see results?
Immediately! Initial tightening/fat reduction of the skin can be seen immediately after treatment, and it continues gradually over time.
72 hours after treatment is usually when you can see the best results.
Do I need to prepare before the treatment?
On the day:
• Drink at least 1.5 litres of waterbefore the treatment
• Do NOT drink any fizzy drinks or caffeine 3-4 hours prior
• Do NOT avoid food- your body into starvation mode causing you to store fat not shed it.
• Please make sure you have no fake tan on, as this will block our machine.
• Please make sure you have no jewellery on, as this will interfere with the frequencies of the machine.
Any post treatment advice?
Yes! Aftercare is equally as important as the treatment.
• Avoid alcohol for 48-72 hours after treatment.
• Avoid heavy meals immediately after.
General post-treatment advice:
• Drink plenty of water (over 2 litres of water a day). This is how your body will flush out the dead fat cells and toxins. This treatment will not be effective if you do not drink water regularly.
• Follow a healthy balanced diet, to avoid excess weight gain
• Exercise! This will help stimulate lymphatic activity and you will see results faster. This treatment is not designed to replace a balanced lifestyle.
• Use a cream that is designed to promote collagen on the areas twice a day. This will allow you to see quicker results and also treat any cellulite, saggy skin and stretch marks. (we can recommend some great ones)
• Book your session in a week. More than one session will be required to achieve maximum results
What areas of the body can I treat?
Outer thighs, Inner thighs, love handles, back fat, bingo wings, stomach.